About Innovative Pest Control
Innovative Pest Control, Adelaide was founded by Neil Raw in September 2003.
Neil has worked in the Pest Control industry for over 30 years. Prior to founding Innovative Pest Control he worked for companies in both South Australia and New South Wales. During this time he had felt that there was a degree of professionalism and customer care missing from within the industry.
When he started Innovative Pest Control, Neil set out to provide the best possible customer service to all his clients. He believes that genuine concern, should and will be shown to every home and business the team visit.
Neil and his team maintain a high standard of professionalism and customer service in all dealings with prospective and existing clients.
Innovative Pest Control ensures that all pest management work is performed in accordance with industry codes of practice, with due attention to consumers, employees and the environment.
As members of The Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association with PestCert accreditation we ensure that the Australian Standards for Pest Control are consistently upheld.
Innovative Pest Control vision statement
- To provide specialist services in pest solutions and management
- To be recognised, respected and show integrity as a leading pest control company in Australia
- To provide exceptional customer service to every client
Pest Control Code of Ethics
The Pest Management Industry plays an important part in the nation’s economy, protecting our health, food, property and environment. The Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association, of which Innovative Pest Control SA is a member, has approved this Code of Ethics in the interests of promoting a high standard of business conduct.
- Ensure that all pest management work is carried out in accordance with industry codes of practice and regulations and with due attention to consumers, employees and the environment.
- Observe the highest standards of honesty and integrity in business transactions and take every opportunity to promote the prestige and good reputation of the Association and its members.
- Show a spirit of friendly co-operation with fellow members and assist them if possible when in need. Whilst respecting the reputation and practices of other members, be willing to report to the Association without hesitation any member whose conduct is considered to be detrimental to the good reputation of the Association.
- When giving advice to consumers, respect their right to detailed information regarding service treatments. When issuing a quotation – in addition to stating the price, the pest(s) and the nature of the work – specify the duration of the service commitment period.
- Honour all service commitments with prompt courteous attention.
- Attend to consumer complaints promptly and ensure that these are resolved.
- Adopt a professional image and behave responsibly at all times.
- In communicating with consumers, and in all marketing activities, avoid demeaning or criticising the pest management industry or its members.